Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big girl bed

Kaylin's big girl bed was delivered on Tuesday. It's been a rough few days for us all since we got it. She doesn't like to go to sleep in it...she still wants to fall asleep in mommy & daddy's bed WITH mommy. I'm trying to do baby steps to get her used to falling asleep by herself in HER bed, NOT mine. I know with baby #2 he/she WILL NOT be in our bed and will cry it out even if I have to kick Casey out of the house to get him/her there. And I mean falling asleep on his/her own in his/her own bed.
I found the quilt I want for Kaylin's bed, I just have to be patient and wait for it to go on sale. Of course I couldn't find one at Target, or somewhere cheap. No, I had to fall in love with one from Pottery Barn. And of course when I found fell in love with it, it was on sale. But do you think it was on sale the next day when I showed it to Casey to get his approval. Oh, no, that would have been too easy and I refuse to pay full price AND shipping/handling costs to get it to my house. So here I sit waiting, patiently. And let me tell you, pregnant women DO NOT have much patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment