Thursday, June 18, 2009

I need to vent

So YEA! Our fence is finally being put up. But now we are having major drama with neighbors because of where our property lines really are as opposed to where people think they are. The 'weird' neighbors are okay about everything. The freaky man that does their yardwork actually mowed their lawn and not ours for once. The 'normal' and nice neighbors are kinda being butts about it though. Sorry. The guy who built the house they live in built an extra wide house on a not so wide lot. All the lots on our street are 60 ft wide and I swear the house next to ours is 40 ft wide. No kidding. Our normal neighbors have been mowing about 6 feet our our property since they moved in last year, even after we all measured the both properties to see where the lines really are. So now the posts are set and they are mad. The house they own is only like 6 or 7 ft from their property line. Ours is 14 ft from the propert line. We are having the fence put 6 inches or so INSIDE our line due to city regulations. They are throwing a fit because the posts are so close to their house. Well, too *%#^@(! bad that the guy who built the house built a house too big for the lot it's on!!!!!! They are saying there has to be 16 ft between houses due to city regulations. And there are about 21 or so feet between the houses. Sorry for your inconvenience, but I want my property that I am paying over 1 grand a month for back. I'll let you have a few feet but you can pay me some big bucks for it!!!

I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment