Saturday, June 6, 2009

My freakout

So Casey decided to inform me today that there is an extremely high chance of him being laid off because the City of Spfld is like some $9 MILLION dollars in deficit in the budget. So I'm totally freaking out about this because I NEED health insurance. I'm not so worried about the finances because I can work full time hours and bank some serious cash working per diem, but NOT a SINGLE insurance company is going to give me maternity coverage being pregnant. WTF will I do? Kaylin's birth was over $30,000 because she was a C Section and baby #2 will be the same. Where will I get that kind of money without health insurance??? We will lose EVERYTHING. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Please keep us in your prayers until our lovely mayor figures out what the heck he is doing with the budget.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment