Sunday, April 19, 2009

CVS and Kmart trip, round 1

I'll start off saying I didn't do as well as I would have liked to today on my trips but did pretty good still.
I started off at CVS and bought 2 Aveeno lotions for $6 each and 2 Aveeno night time lotions for $7 each. I also got a Crest toothpaste for $2.88. I had hoped to use a $10/3 and $2/1 Aveeno coupon but the $10/3 would not ring up for some reason. Thankfully I had 3 more Aveeno $2/1 coupons I was able to use. I used a $.75 off my crest toothpaste. I ended up spending $7.40 oop and making $12 in ECB's so ended up making money today--not as much as I had hoped to. Oh well.
Then it was on to Kmart. By the time I made it here Kaylin was getting crabby so I wasn't able to really use my time wisely. I ended up spending $46.32 oop but saved $45.06 with coupons and sale prices. Won't go over every thing I bought--just the good baby deals. Huggies and Pampers jumbo packs are on sale for $9.99 this week INCLUDING Huggies Overnights which I have NEVER seen on sale. This weeks paper (Chicago Tribune) had a $2/1 for the overnights so saved $4 on each pack. I scored some free Kotex pantyliners and free Quaker Rice Cakes. I had a $5/$50 purchase coupon from signing up for Kmart emails I used as well. I plan on making at least 2 or 3 more trips to Kmart this week to stock up on diapers. Huggies for $6.99 and Pampers for $7.99 is unheard of anymore.
I'm sure Casey will be thrilled at my stockpile of stuff. I thought about taking a picture of everything I got today but decided I didn't want to unpack stuff twice. Maybe next time.
Happy shopping this week!!

1 comment: