Saturday, April 18, 2009

K-Mart double coupons 4/19 to 4/25

So Kmart is having their double coupons deals again. And for once one of the Springfield stores (on Clearlake) is honoring this deal. I called the store today and spoke with the manager about the deal/stipulations. Here is the rundown. You can use manufactures coupons, both from newspapers/magazines/store AND internet printable coupons as well. They will double the price on the coupons up to $2/coupon. So a $2 off coupon becomes a $4 off coupon. You can only use 25 coupons/day. They have some good sale prices this coming week as well as every day prices. I am heading there tomorrow with a friend so I can use the most amount of coupons in the least amount of trips there. Check out http://hip2save.blogspot.com for the low down. Click on her link on the right side marked Kmart for the details and for a $5 off $50 purchase. I'll try to post tomorrow or Monday my deals that I score at Kmart this week. What a WONDERFUL way to stock up on stuff I need anyway for free or next to free.

No comments:

Post a Comment