Thursday, April 9, 2009

CVSing

I did pretty good at CVS this week thanks to the sales, coupons, and ECB's I had. I did 2 transactions to minimize my OOP this week. My first transaction was for Skintimate shave gel. It's priced at $3.49, get $3.49 back in ECB's. I paid with $2.99 ECB's and paid $0.54 OOP and got the $3.49 in ECB's back. My next transaction was for Huggies and Johnson & Johnson baby stuff. I had planned on buying 4 mega pack of wipes @ $5 each and using 4 $0.75 coupons but unfortunately the store only had 2. I picked up the 2 and also a jumbo pack of diapers for $10 (no coupon though). I also got a J&J bubble bath/body wash for $3 and used a $1 coupon and picked up another baby shampoo for $3 and used a $1.50 coupon. I had a $5 off $25 coupon, and $10.49 in ECB's. I ended up paying 7 OOP for 2 wipes, 1 diapers, and 2 body products. And I got $10 back for the baby product purchase and $1.50 from my winter spending. Not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment