Monday, August 17, 2009

Kaylin had her 1st 'official' haircut today. My mom and I have been trimming her hair since she was probably 5 months old, but it was looking WAYYYY too much like a mullet and was in desperate need of a professional cut. Besides, daddy isn't always good at pulling her hair up and out of her eyes, so most days I worked I would come home and her hair would be to where she couldn't see. Poor child. So she and I went and had our hair cut today. My wonderful hair stylist, Karen, did an awesome job with her. Kaylin is now sporting bangs and what resembles a bob cut. Unfortunately for me, Kaylin has been way too crabby to snap any pics of the new cut today, so hopefully in the next day or two, she is happier and I can pull the camera out and snap away. The sad thing is my baby doesn't look like a baby anymore. She now looks like a big girl. Oh well, I guess she can't stay little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment