Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weekly shopping, part 2

So I finished my shopping for the week this morning. I did AWESOME if I don't say so myself. Kaylin was good, until we got to Meijer--ran into naptime and so she was very crabby.

My first stop was at KMart for double coupon deals. Unfortunately, being the end of the week the deals were slim, but I still managed to do awesome. Here's what I got 2 Secret deoderant sticks--$3.99 each, 2 AJAX 31 oz dish soaps--$1.99 each, 2 boxes Rice Krispies & 2 boxes Frosted Flakes--4/$9 promo, 1 Aveeno baby wash--$4.79. I had a $3/$20 KMart coupon for edibles/consumables, 2 $2 off Secret deoderant each doubled to $4 each, 2 $1 off AJAX dishsoap doubled to $2 each, 2 $1 off Rice Krispies doubled to $2 each, 1 $1 off any 2 boxes of Kelloggs cereal doubled to $2, and 1 $2 off any Aveno product doubled to $4. I ended up spending $1.53 OOP AND then got a $5 KMart gift card for the Kelloggs cereal promo. I did have some issues w/the promo, but the store manager ended up giving me the gift card after all and I didnt have to submit for the MIR. THANK YOU!!!!

My next stop was Target. Not a big list here, just needed razors. I did the buy 2 Venus Embrace razors get $5 GC deal. I got 2 razors @ $7.94 each, used 2 $2 off coupons. Bought 2 Satin Care shave gel and used 2 of my buy 1 embrace get a free shave gel. I also picked up 4 cups of single serve Honey Nut Cheerios @ $1 each and used 4 $1/1 coupons for them. My total OOP at Target was 12.75 and got a $5 GC back.

My last stop was Meijer for groceries. I managed to stay way under my $50 weekly budget and only spend $39.66 OOP. I am going to try to hit Meijer on Saturday to get some bananas as they will be $.29/lb.

So total for the weekly shopping was $66.15between both Kmart trips, Target, Shop N Save, and Meijer. I ended up saving in coupons alone $83.66. And I got $10 in gift cards between Target and Kmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment