Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mommy's don't get to be sick

So today was Casey's first day back to work after being home with me and the girls for the last 5 weeks. Not only did we get snow today, but I managed to pick up the flu bug somewhere. On Casey's first day back to work. When he couldn't call in. I had the 2 little ones all by myself. Sick, pukey sick, chills, body aches, fever, you name it, I have it. Seriously. Why today of all days would I get sick. Can't I get a break? And to top it off, Kaylin had Daddy withdrawls and acted out all day long. I'm sure me being worthless today didn't help at all. Hopefully I can get some must needed rest tomorrow and feel much better as Casey has to work Saturday and Sunday. I can't have a repeat of today. I might have a nervous breakdown if I'm still sick Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment