Saturday, March 7, 2009

Free baby wipes--too good to be true???

There are some awesome coupons for Huggies products online--$5/1 gentle care product and $3/1 natural fit product. Target has their Huggies baby wipes on sale for $5.50 through today. I've heard rumors that people are able to use the $5 coupon on the wipes getting them for $.50 for the big packs. Wish me luck as I try this today. I'm running low on wipes and this would be an awesome way for me to stock up and save some major money. I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow to be here because rumor is Walgreens has Huggies diapers on sale for $10 a jumbo pack, spend $30 in Kimberly Clark (Huggies diapers, etc) and get $10 register rewards. I could use this sale to get 3 pack of diapers for $21 out of pocket and get $10 back--3 packs of diapers for $11!!! NO WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment