Monday, March 9, 2009

So today has been a whirlwind and it's only 4 pm. Had to work this morning and then had my annual MD appointment this afternoon. I HATE HAVING TO WAIT 1 1/2 HOURS IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR A 5 SECOND EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a waste of my time. I could have been home with my tot and hubby but no, I couldn't. We are looking at getting a security system for the house because I just don't feel safe at home when Casey is working. I get home from above MD appointment and barely get time to change before the 1st guy gets here to look at the house. Not to mention that little Miss Thing hasn't napped since early in the day and is a tad bit CRABBY. NO crabby isn't the word to describe it. She was beyond tired by the time the guy left that she screamed for what seemed like eternity until her little lungs gave out and she fell asleep..Ahh peace and quiet. The house all to myself. No one to bother me, for at least an hour until she and hubby get up from the nap they are taking together. I'm going to take this time to do NOTHING......

No comments:

Post a Comment