Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Well I finally decided to join the world of blogging. I'm not sure where this blog is going to go yet, but I know it will be my outlet when I need a break. For those who don't know me, I married my husband, Casey in 2006. We got married and shortly thereafter bought our first house. Within the first 6 months of being married I was pregnant with my beautiful little girl, Kaylin, who just turned 1 in February. Crazy way to start a marriage and family. After I had Kaylin (KayKay), I decided to take a break from the working world. I work on average 2 days a week as an RN Case Manager and devote the rest of my time to raising Kaylin with her daddy. Living on a limited budget, I have found I am very creative when it comes to finances. I follow Heather at www.freebies4mom.com, Crystal at www.moneysavingmom.com, and Angie at www.babycheapskate.com almost on a daily basis. These 3 women have taught me so much over the past year. A big thank you goes out to them and foremost to God as without him nothing is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment