Sunday, March 8, 2009

March Weather

So we have officially had the 1st tornado in Springfield for the year. THANKFULLY it was on the west side of town and we live on the north side of town. Looking back the really scary thing is I was on the west side of town just before it hit, I mean JUST BEFORE. As I got home with Kaylin from church the sirens started going off. It was gorgeous at home so I couldn't figure out what was going on. Until Casey called and told me to get to the basement, there was a spotted tornado down over by where he is working today. Of course, the really severe weather only happens when he is at work and I am home with the baby and 2 cats. ALL ALONE. I ran over to my neighbor's house and Kyle was home thankfully and came over with his little dog Katie to keep us company. I am so glad it has been nice out because we all have cabin fever here, but can the storms just stay away for a while longer???

No comments:

Post a Comment